- plural of work
- (plurale tantum) A mechanism or machine; the means by which something happens.
- A stray wrench can really gum up the works.
- (plurale tantum) Everything or everything that is available or possible; especially, all available toppings on food.
- I"ll have a Behemoth Burger with the works.
- (plurale tantum) An act associated with moral or religious standing.
- His works displayed his righteousness.
5 letters in word "works": K O R S W.
No anagrams for works found in this word list.
Words found within works: